864-483-0061 Call Now!

Stop waiting, it’s time to get your carpets cleaned

Stop waiting, it’s time to get your carpets cleaned

On average, dry dirt comprise about 80% of the total soil in a carpeting. The other 20% are comprised by tacky and greasy soils. These soils are what’s decreasing the appearance of your carpets, attract and hold dry soils to the surface and are causing damage and premature wear through abrasion.

According to the type of soil and carpet conditions, we utilize various procedures upkeep and restore your carpets. We then use a scrubbing process with the top equipment and detergent technology available to completely and safely remove all the soils which have attached to the carpet fibers.

For all your carpet cleaning needs, how you view your carpeting along with the cleaning of it, the specialists at Ace Carpet Cleaning desire to have a direct effect on all your carpets.  We’re proud to assist you with  tile and grout cleaning, carpet cleaning, stain removal, pet odor removal, upholstery cleaning and a number of other cleaning services.

Our technicians are the very best in the company and are committed to providing excellent, no-hassle service to you each and every time.

Your Local Selection in GreenvilleSC

Our technicians can work on the most demanding jobs along with rugs, your carpeting or upholstery and have seen every type of situation. There’s no job too large or too small, so give us a call today!!

We at Ace Maid Services offer Carpet Cleaning Services in Greenville SC and all surrounding areas.  Be sure to give us a call as soon as you spot a problem!

Serving: Greer SC | Greenville SC | Simpsonville SC | Mauldin SC | Lyman SC | Wellford SC | Duncan SC | Easley SC | Pickens SC and all surrounding areas

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


*